Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-Hang

To: Al Williams <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] EZ-Hang
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:32:43 -0500
It's all in the tools.  If you use the correct weight, correct
slingshot, low friction line and low friction reel 120 feet is doable.
Use garden variety stuff and I agree 60 feet is the norm.  I have a 110
foot Tulip Poplar tree just outside the shack.  The line over the tree
was put up there with an out of the box hand held slingshot.  73 bob de w9ge

Al