Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up towers

To: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank Up towers
From: "J. Edward (Ed) Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:21:19 -0800
One comment that I hear consistently from owners of crank-up towers is that
their spouses and neighbors find them much more objectionable when the tower
is nested with the antennas closest to the ground.  Everything looks much
larger and is more in one's view, compared to being fully extended and more
out-of-sight.

73,
Ed - W0YK