Re: [TowerTalk] Help; Coax Run

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help; Coax Run
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:22:36 -0500
Good heavens - a 3 mile radius?  You can't even see W3LPL's tower farm of
200-footers from that range unless you are at an elevated point with field
glasses!  With the $450 fee and all these other impediments, it sounds to me as
if the city is running perilously close to the line of not providing reasonable
accommodation.  Time to get the ARRL involved?

73, Pete N4ZR