Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what togowith????

To: "'N9BOW'" <n9bow@fieldquest.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Wanted not sure what togowith????
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:19:04 -0500
If you are looking for a crank-up/tilt-over tower, I would highly
recommend Tashjian Towers out of California. I bought a
crank-up/tilt-over tower from them and I am very pleased with the
quality and price. The owner, Karl Tashjian, helped me out when other
tower manufacturers would not. His web site is www.tashtowers.com. Good
luck with the tower project.

                                   Regards,
                                   Todd