Re: [TowerTalk] Big rotators

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Big rotators
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:44:57 -0700
I just sold a Prop-Pitch motor to Kurt Andress, K7NV, while at
Visalia.  Kurt rebuilds these motors, converts them to rotors and
uses a modified M2 control box.  I've seen his work and he comes
HIGHLY recommended!

http://www.k7nv.com/notebook/ppinfo/

BTW, completely rebuilt w/ control box, they cost a bit more than an Orion.

>There's only ONE rotator  for you, DUDE! Get yourself a prop-pitch
>and be done with it. They're even cheaper than an Orion. DUH!!
>
>Cheers,
>Steve     K7LXC

Dino - K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com