Re: [TowerTalk] Liberal Arts Major - feed point impedance

To: "'TowerTalk Reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Liberal Arts Major - feed point impedance
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:09:37 -0400
Is this a test?  If you use a line flattner so you can cover the entire
band with that dipole it ain't gonna care.  Field strength measurements
would be insignificantly different with either equal quality 50 or 75
ohm coax and line flattner or not if PO remains constant.  We are
talking mice nuts here.  Load er up and make some noise.  73 bob de w9ge