Re: [TowerTalk] Fall Arrest Reels - Self Retracting Lifelines

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fall Arrest Reels - Self Retracting Lifelines
From: "Jason Creager" <jason@creager.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:42:42 -0700
On 6/14/2006 at 5:22 PM kb9cry@comcast.net wrote:

>Do a Google search on Fall Arrest Reels and you'll find many kinds.
>
>We use them at work and have them "permanently" mounted on fixed
>attachment points where workers routinely have to use fall protection.

A more effective search term is Self Retracting Lifeline.

We have several different kinds where I work. The big, bad boys have 150'
of steel cable and a handle to retrieve the victim.

Sure am glad that I don't have to pay for them nor the inspection fees!
- Jason - KC0ERG
http://jason.creager.com                kc0erg@qsl.net          Las Vegas, NV
All responses subject to the terms of
http://jason.creager.com/disclaimer.html