[TowerTalk] KLM 6M 7LD or 50-7LD 6m Yagi improvement option ?

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KLM 6M 7LD or 50-7LD 6m Yagi improvement option ?
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:36:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi TT's:

I recently bought this yagi from my "main supplier" of
antennas and towers , is in very good shape, vy clean,
is the 20ft boom , there is another that is the LB
with 25ft, I know this is an old antenna and the new
techniques of modeling was not used on it,  also the
4:1 balun to reduce the 200 ohms feed point,  is any
here that  improve a little from the original 10.5 DB?
gain that claim the manual ??? i get the manual from
the LB version and use the 1/2 inche elements  this
model use the 3/8 elements  with the plastic mounting
bases,

any help to improve this antenna from his original
"gain "will be apreciated

Hector XE2K

P.D  6M IS FUN

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K