Re: [TowerTalk] Using Plenum Plenum Cable (Jim Lux)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using Plenum Plenum Cable (Jim Lux)
From: "John & Peggy" <bankhein@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:57:29 -0500
There is also plenum-grade RG59/ RG6 coax, probably some of the other
varieties are available too.  I have encountered it when involved with
cabling institutions such as healthcare facilities.  It is not intended for
direct exposure outdoors and as far as I know, it only applies to the
flame-suppressing qualities of the insulation.

John

Message: 1