Re: [TowerTalk] DO *NOT* WORK ON ANTENNAS During Rain or why aliveelectr

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DO *NOT* WORK ON ANTENNAS During Rain or why aliveelectricians are happily married
From: mike l dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:52:23 -0700
 As you are wiring the receptacle you constantly hear in your ears; did
you do that right? why don't you check it once more? I don't know about
that, if my mother were here she would be suspicious.........

but if you are having an affair you hear; finish fast! I am waiting for
you! ZAPP!

 BLACK HATS.

Don't ask how I know this

mike w7dra