[TowerTalk] removing elements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] removing elements
From: <doktorij@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 12:51:39 -0400
Hi Bob,

Try using a pipe wrench with one of those rubber pads for opening jar lids as
mar protection (plus more gripping area).  The wrench will give you leverage.
Go Slow... Try going in the opposite direction if it seems to be binding again.

Good luck...

Julius
n2wn

I am trying to remove a 3/4" aluminum element end from a swaged 1-1/4"