Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?

To: <ersmar@comcast.net>, <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?
From: "JC Smith" <jc-smith@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 13:18:30 -0700
I did basically the same thing but used 4" ABS.  The DWV sweep fittings are
inexpensive and available at the local home center.  I used a combination of
a 90 and a 45 on each end, and as Gene says, don't glue them on the pipe.
It makes pulling the cable much easier.  Here's a picture:
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/k0hps/Misc/ABSConduit.jpg

73 - JC, K0HPS