[TowerTalk] towers and birds

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towers and birds
From: "Michael J. Castellano" <km1r@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:13:49 -0400
NU6T is right, most birds DO get used to the sound and thus ignore it.

Another thing to remember is that many many communities either heavily regulate
or totally forbid "audible scarecrows" such as air cannons, sirens, air horns,
etc.

My town absolutely forbids them under an ordinance. And we are an agricultural
community. (So much for farming !!!)

At least they look the other way on ham towers!

keep smiling

73, Mike KM1R
Checked by AVG Free Edition.