Re: [TowerTalk] Birds on Antennas

To: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>, kd4e@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Birds on Antennas
From: "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:56:08 -0700
Out here we just shoot the birds.  And flip the bird to the bird lovers!

Shot guns aren't good for antennas though so I'd steer clear of that option.
A .22 with shorts works nicely if you're a better shot than Richard AND live
in the country like I do :-).

It seems that anything that moves will help keep the birds etc. away.  I
wonder what a plastic or wood spinner of some kind at the top would do?

Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)
www.odessaoffice.com/wireless
www.odessaoffice.com/marlon/cam