Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor connector waterproofing?

To: "'W3YY'" <w3yy@cox.net>,"'TowerTalk List'" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"'Keith Dutson'" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor connector waterproofing?
From: "Mike K6BR" <noddie@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:53:14 -0700
Bob,

Believe or not you can get the same tape as Steppir use from Home Depot, in
my local store the hide it in the gardening department.  It's about about 4
bucks a roll.

Keith -

Where did you get the fusion tape (like on the SteppIR).  When I put my
SteppIR together I was really impressed with the fusion tape, but can't find

a good supplier that sells it in a reasonable length, i.e., longer than 6ft
(Radio Shack) or less than huge amounts required as a minimum order by many
other suppliers.

73, Bob - W3YY