Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cheap hams
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:49:33 -0500
Well, I did leave out a few things.  But $1500 for a tribander is overkill.
You seem to have pulled your figures out of your hat.  The ones I listed are
current prices.  Also, someone commented off-list that 10 yards of concrete
is way too much.  That may be true if you don't live in Texas where we do
things BIG. :)

73, Keith NM5G