Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING
From: NØATH <n0ath@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:05:13 -0500
750 stack and a short foundation though. Not trying to add fuel - just
commenting
Dave / NØATH

I would say one week is not enough, remember the compression/tension from a
tower in wind is a lot more stressful than foundations.  I think you are
guessing, the people who poured my concrete said they always recommend 3 to
4 weeks for towers or longer for complete curing.

Mike

Most builders will cap a foundation within a week of a pour.

Lots of them  will start framing at the same time. My sense is a week
is good enough.