Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting URL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting URL
From: "Reicher, James" <JReicher@hrblock.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:36:46 -0500
It sounds like you hit the "S" button on the compass rose at the top of
the screen.  I found that feature quite fascinating: it's possible to
look at your QTH from all four directions, North, South, East, and West.

Using live Local, I could clearly see my tower in all four views, which
I can't on Google Earth.

Cool link!

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO