Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting URL

To: "Cam and Juli Hedrick" <walnutcreek@appstate.net>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Interesting URL
From: John/K4WJ <k4wj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:38:03 -0400
Well it gave a nice view of my back yard, but the push pin is off by
3 houses to the west.
The photo was taken after October 24, 2005 because I can see the
damage done by hurricane Wilma. A lot of trees are missing from my
neighbors homes.

This is the most current photo I've seen of all the aerial views
using both Google and Ask.

I haven't been able to figure out how to change the direction of the
view and then go back to the original view.

I am on a learning curve wit this.

73..de John/K4WJ