Re: [TowerTalk] Balun on a vertical

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun on a vertical
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 14:45:34 -0500
Speaking of RF on coax, yesterday I detected a slight sting from the
microphone during TX.  Could this be from RF on the coax inside the shack?

>Nothing nicer than ghoti, lightly grilled with butter - so long as it's
ghreti.

Yes, must be ghreti ghoti to avoid the ghotiy taste.  Steamed in foil with
butter and lemon is another alternative that is good and quite healthy.

73, Keith NM5G