[TowerTalk] US Tower TX472 FOR SLAE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower TX472 FOR SLAE
From: "Kirk" <kirk.harding@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:22:13 -0500
I have a US Tower TX472 that has never been in service.  For the past year
and a half it's been setting on some 2x10's to keep it off the ground.  It
does not come with the base (I'm going to use the base with a TX472MDL).
About a year ago, during hurricane Dennis a neighbor's tree fell and hit the
base of the tower bending it slightly.  However, I've been able to restore
the bend back to the original dimensions.  What this means is it will fit a
base.   I cannot ship this tower.  If you want it, you'll have to pick it
up.  This tower is heavy. It weighs around 1100 pounds.  I have no way to
lift it except by rental tractor.  You assume the costs for the rental.
Other than the minor ding, the tower is in great shape.  I'm going to let it
go for $1,200.

If you're interested, please contact me offline at:  Kirk.harding@cox.com
Or you can reach me at the following telephone numbers:

Home 850.729.8961

Cell    850.218.1156

Thanks,

Kirk Harding, K6KAR