Re: [TowerTalk] Computer RFI

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Computer RFI
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 20:21:17 -0500
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
To: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Cc: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:34 AM

You are of course, correct Bill. I don't use the standard kyboard input, but
rather the USB which feeds an IR wireless unit and even USB has a hot lead
as long as the power supply is turned on even with the computer off.
That's the way the one unit charges the batteries in the mouse.   There are
truely wireless units with a WiFi connection using a PCI card available.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com