Re: [TowerTalk] 160m inverted l

To: kb0fhp@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m inverted l
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:54:10 -0700
Where are you measuring the SWR?  If you are measuring it at the end of
an arbitrary length of coax you will get all sorts of bad results,
including the possibility of seeing an inductive reactance for an
antenna that is too short.  Ideally you would measure the impedance
directly at the base of the antenna.

Dave  AB7E

--
save the cheerleader ... save the world