Re: [TowerTalk] Code test eliminated

To: "Bob" <rgshauger@myyellowstone.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Code test eliminated
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:09:47 -0600
Perhaps, and thank you for an intelligent reply.
Being stuck in Philly for 20 hours for fog, and then
a cramped flight home may have put me a bit
touchy.  Just got in less than an hour before email.

I just think the gloom and doom that is already
being spewed, about how this is the demise of
HAM radio, (From people who must listen to some
of the garbage on HF now - could it get worse?)
is an attempt at elitist crap.

The same sort of crap that was spewed when the
no-code tech was announced.

HAM radio needs help - sticking our heads in the
sand is not the way to help it.

But again, thanks for the one of few intelligent replies.