Re: [TowerTalk] Code test eliminated

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Code test eliminated
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:34:03 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 01:47:17 -0500, "Joe Subich, W4TV"
 <w4tv@subich.com> wrote:

>As a student of history I find your comment completely ignorant.
>
>The elimination of effective licensing requirements destroyed the
>Citizens Radio Service in the late 70's and early 80's.

"effective licensing requirements", it was lack of effective
enforcement of rules which already existed. The CBers quickly figured
out the tiger had neither teeth nor claws and the result was plain for
all to see and still exists to this day.

Bill, W6WRT