[TowerTalk] 160m inverted l

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 160m inverted l
From: ny6dx@aim.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:01:18 -0500
 After 2 weeks of testing I have found the following out about this antenna.

1. If you use #12 insulated wire and use the 246/Fmhz your antenna is too long.
2. If you cut the antenna for a good swr it will not resinate at the freq. you
want it to.
3. you must match the equipment to the antenna impedence not the other way
around.

 Hope this helps somebody out. Email me if you want to know more about my
findings.