Re: [TowerTalk] lightning vs insurance

To: "Trent and Lorraine" <vk4ti@sampson.net.au>,<jerryc@clinchrivercorp.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] lightning vs insurance
From: John/K4WJ <k4wj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:34:30 -0500
Trent,

Florida is a peninsula and has a lot of coastline that exposes it to
hurricanes. Bill's insurance was increased to help the insurance
companies make up for the payments that they had to make to victims
of the hurricanes we had in 2004 and 2005. There was a LOT of damage
to homes and businesses in this state.

73..de John/K4WJ