Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: tower

To: ooe@odessaoffice.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: tower
From: k1vr@juno.com
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:54:56 -0500

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:23:30 -0800 "Marlon K. Schafer (509) 982-2181"
<ooe@odessaoffice.com> writes:

> What is the proccedure the city should use to contact him to
> eliminate the
> interference he's causing to those around him?  I know the phones
> have no
> protection but certainly the EMS radios would.  And the HAMs don't
> need people mad at the whole group due to one knot head.

If he has a name, address or phone, I recommend a direct contact, in a
polite way.  If that fails, the procedure was outlined by the FCC in a
letter which may be found at  http://wireless.fcc.gov/letters/kroh.html

Fred Hopengarten, Esq.  K1VR        hopengarten@post.harvard.edu
Six Willarch Road * Lincoln, MA 01773-5105
781/259-0088; FAX 419/858-2421
www.antennazoning.com