Re: [TowerTalk] ferrite beads was...Re: [RFI] HIGH POWER and RFI...

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ferrite beads was...Re: [RFI] HIGH POWER and RFI...
From: "Marlon K. Schafer" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 09:12:37 -0800
LOL  Thanks!  Um, I think.  hehehehe

OK, lets try this again.  I'm a computer geek.  I use radio gear that's
already built and programmed for frequency etc.  It's also very robust and
isn't normally effected by any of this.

I've got 1.5 years of electronics under my belt and a life time of working
with electricity.  But I've not dug this deep into the issue since I was in
college almost 2 decades ago.

Having said all of that, can someone tell me EXACTLY what kind of beads I
should run on cat5e to make sure that the only signal that gets through is
what's supposed to?

Sorry for being so dense (and, admittedly, a bit lazy).

thanks
marlon