Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve

To: "'Dr M J DiGirolamo'" <DrD@2020.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Coax Support Sleeve
From: "Allen R. Brier" <britech@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:54:56 -0500
They're called "Kellums Grips". Available from any electrical supplier and
some ham suppliers.

Allen Ross Brier, N5XZ SET
BriTech Systems Incorporated
NICET Fire Alarm Level IV
NICET Sp. Hazards / Sprinkler Systems Level I
1515 Windloch Lane
Richmond, Texas 77469-2553
(281) 342-1590
(281) 342-0940 (FAX)