Re: [TowerTalk] Earth Anchors

To: n7df@yahoo.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Earth Anchors
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:57:30 EDT

Larry, the Farmtek anchors do appear to be very similar to the  Rohn Anchors.
They are not hot dip galvanized so that is one difference.

What we are seeing here is the cost impact of a value added process, hot  dip
galvanizing, with an added transportation cost to the dealer and a retail
price markup.

73,
Gerald Williamson K5GW
Texas Towers

In a message dated 4/3/2007 7:11:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,