[TowerTalk] tower construction

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower construction
From: "Jack Holcomb" <glazierman50@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:41:13 -0500
I have aquired a tower which is  made out of 3x3 L-angle which is 42x42x42
centered three legged  in sections of 20 feet and has six 1/2 inch bolts
connecting each leg per section
     I do not know manufacture other than it  was an  fm
    tower taken down has ladder inside  the tower and painted
    international orange. I have a total of 120 feet. my
    question is would 48 inch hole 20 feet in depth with 11
    yards of concrete with a total of ten total lengths of 3/4" # 60 grade
rebar welded to one 20 foot  single section set in pier
    hole and leveled  hold up  the other four sections total of 100 foot
    and  this tower is straightin shapeand is  not tapered?  I'm guessing
maybe 400lbs. per section

http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag3