Re: [TowerTalk] pop riveters

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] pop riveters
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 07:52:51 -0500
I have used Arrow aluminum rivets with success.  Comparing these to the
factory rivets one can readily see the difference is in the mandrel.  The
Arrow rivets have an open-ended mandrel while the Force 12 rivets are
close-ended.  See photo:
http://www.dutson.net/Transfer/HamRadio/F12Rivetds.jpg

73, Keith NM5G