[TowerTalk] Deed _protection_ for antennas using CC&R's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Deed _protection_ for antennas using CC&R's
From: "Scott W3TX" <superberthaguy@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 23:28:15 -0400
I developed a subdivision with some novel covenants that actually _protect_
amateur radio antennas.  It also has covenants to protect farming and
presence of pet horses.

I can provide the wording to anyone whom wants to protect their property for
future use by other amateurs. If we all repeated this process for every
parcel we own it could make a difference for amateurs generations from now!

If anyone would like to retire to a really nice area near Erie PA you can
have your dream antenna system (horses optional). NAV-AIR passed the area
for up to 199ft towers (probably could get approval for higher towers, too)
and the township is ham friendly. Exceptional public school district, nearby
mall, several fine hospitals, great shopping, and a low cost of living
highlight this area.  Easy access to I-79 and I-90 and an airport. About a 4
hour drive from Dayton.

73, Scott W3TX