Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?

To: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Got a tower/antenna in a CC&R subdivision?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:31:58 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Mon, 14 May 2007 09:07:20 -0700, David Gilbert
 <xdavid@cis-broadband.com> wrote:

>That's an incredibly silly statement.  How does the ham avoid erroneous
>claims that his tower was the cause of a decrease (or lack of historical
>increase) in surrounding home values that might otherwise be due to
>various unrelated market factors?  That's the "blank cheque" nobody in
>their right mind would sign.

You completely missed my point, so let me state it again:

If you are not willing to take the risk of lower values due to your
tower, how can you ask your neighbors to take that risk for you?

Forget about how such a thing would be calculated and just think about
WHO is taking the risk. That was my point.

Bill W6WRT