Re: [TowerTalk] 2 questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 questions
From: Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:20:43 -0700
I guess I got to get my $.02 in here also,   All the equipment mentioned in the
repost below is handled by out group moderator, Steve, K7LXC through his online
company, Championradio.

http://www.championradio.com
http://www.championradio.com/rigging.html
http://www.championradio.com/safety.html

I've been climbing for about 25+ years when I started out with just a
lineman's belt, a tin hat, 2 lanyards
and a prayer.  I've since bought all the newer and better stuff from
Steve.  I've also learned from my
son, who has a tree service in the SF Bay Area.  In that business all
their climbing stuff is straight out
of the mountaineering catalog.  I saw what a 'grip' was first from
him way before they started putting them
on towers.  They climb tall trees with 'assenders' on both hands and
each boot, no spurs any more.

Bob Smith
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 7