To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 54, Issue 6
From: "Tadej Mezek, ve3/s51ta" <tadej.mezek@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 03:07:59 +0000
Exactly!

I think OWA is the only way to go. The only think what I am suggesting you
is to turn the elements on the bottom side of the antenna, so that snow can
not come directly on to the feeding point.
OWA's are really simple....plug and play as one would say....(They play as
calculated.....no lossy matching in between.....just wound coax cable (5-8
turns approx.) in a balun prior to mounting hot wire and ground each on one
side of the element.......

73 Ted,
ve3/s51ta