Re: [TowerTalk] 4el Steppir vs. OB-16-3

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>,"Peter Voelpel" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4el Steppir vs. OB-16-3
From: "Greg" <ab7r@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 20:19:21 -0700
Ouch!  Glad I don't have hurricanes in WA state.  But I do get LOTS of wind
storms in the winter that get pretty scarey.

I recently got my OB12-6 up on a 72-ft crankup tower.  No really high winds
to test it yet, but I've never seen such a stout antenna design before.  The
bad winds here are THE reason I went with the OB.

73 and GL
Greg
AB7R