[TowerTalk] U-bolt swivel?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] U-bolt swivel?
From: "Kelly Johnson" <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:50:53 -0700
I have a 2 element 40m yagi about 8 feet above the thrust bearing of
my crankup tower.  Working on the elements or feed is a real problem
because they are 8 feet away from the mast.  Right now, the only 2
solutions are:
   1) An aerial lift, bucket truck, cherry picker, etc.
   2) Tram the antenna down from the tower after tramming down the SteppIR
       mounted at the thrust bearing.   This is quite a bit of work and requires
       climbing the mast which doesn't thrill me a whole lot.

It would sure be nice to be able to swivel the yagi at the U-bolt to
allow either element to be brought near the tower/mast for
maintenance.  I've seen swivel attachments but the ones I saw didn't
look too substantial and they have very limited range.  In other
words, they wouldn't be able to get the element close enough to the
tower to avoid #1 or #2 above.

Any other bright ideas out there?