Re: [TowerTalk] step away from stepIR

To: "k2vi" <k2vi@cox.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] step away from stepIR
From: WD0M <wd0m@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:55:04 -0600
Thank goodness!  That reduces the back log for
other potential SteppIR owners.  The features of
a SteppIR aren't found in any other
yagi.  Complex?  Yup.  But they sure work.  I've
managed to snag 301 countries in just over 3
years with the SteppIR.  No, I'm not rich, don't
have a crane, but I did put up a fold over/crank
up tower to make it easier to work on the
antennas.  And I've had to do that with my
Hygain/Moseley/Cushcfrat antennas in the past.  I'll take the SteppIR.

73,
Joe
WDØM