Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Question

To: jacobsen_5@msn.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Question
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:50:56 -0500
Jake:

Yes, I know of at least two hams near me that did just that.  IF I
remember correctly they just bought a second top section for an HDBX 48
and bolted it onto the top of the 48ft tower.

Tom, WW5L

jacobsen_5@msn.com wrote:
> How do Tower Talkers. Are you ready for this?? A  R E A L  question about
> towers!!!
>
> I need you search your "grey matter" soft drives. (Maybe more chance the old
> timers have
  the answer) Does anyone remember if a straight tower section is/was
made to extend a Rohn HDBX 48 into a HDBX 56??? Either Rohn or after
market mfg??? There is a local ham looking for one. I don't ever
remember seeing/reading about anything like this. But then, my "grey
matter" soft drive is, welllllll, lets not go there.