[TowerTalk] new tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] new tower
From: "Paul Hemby" <phemby@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:26:49 -0400
I would like to install 170 feet of Rohn 45 tower.  The problem is that the
specs call for guy points to be 136 feet.  My lot is only 170 feet wide
which will give me about 96 feet on each guy point.  Is there anyway to
elevate the guy points enough, such as using H beam to make this work, or
increasing the size of the guy cables, pouring additional concrete, etc, the
tower can be bracketed to the poured concrete bond beam on a concrete block
garage at 10 feet if this would help.  Any help or ideas would be
appreciated.   Thanks Paul WN4AMO