Re: [TowerTalk] 6 Meter Antenna Suggestion

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 Meter Antenna Suggestion
From: "Gary - N3JPU" <n3jpu@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 16:22:34 -0400
The 2 I have personally used are Directive Systems and C3I (now Ariane
Arrays) in the 5 and 6 element size. Very good performers and very robust,
which I have needed here in the Washington DC area over the years with ice
storms that caked 1" of radial ice on everything. Some manufactures who use
lighter materials did not fair well.

Currently I am using a 9 element Force12 and that is a hefty antenna as well
as a very good performer.

I am sure you'll get a lot of opinions.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19