Re: [TowerTalk] [wwdxc] RG213 Woes

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [wwdxc] RG213 Woes
From: Les Kalmus <w2lk@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:56:06 -0400
This is the method I use too except I like to wrap the innermost tape
layer sticky side out then overlap its ends with the next layer. This
way, if you have to open the connection in the future, there is never
any sticky residue on the connector. The Scotchkote is susceptible to UV
and needs to be covered by another layer of tape.

I sometimes have trouble finding self vulcanizing tape. Any suggestions
for a quality, uninterrupted supply?

Les W2LK