[TowerTalk] Triband directors

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Triband directors
From: "Barry Kirkwood" <barry.kirkwood@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 07:30:49 +0000
Have been fantasizing about next set up when I return to ZL.
Thinking in terms of tribander, need to conserve weight and expense.
Question:
What is opinion on configuration as used in early TH-5 : Trap triband
reflector element at extreme front of beam, additional ten metre director
between DE and triband front element.?
This gives three elements : Ref, DE, Dir on 20 and 15,  four elements Ref,
DE, Dir1, Dir2 on 10.
My concern is that the 15m resonance of the triband director could
compromise 10m operation.
Any thoughts?
73
Baz ZL1DD