Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite beads for common mode current

To: "Ian White GM3SEK" <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ferrite beads for common mode current
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 09:12:58 -0400
By going from the conventional to the crossover method I was able to get a
G5RV to cooperate that I was using at the summer cottage decades ago. No
amount of twidling of the conventional turns worked.
At that time and a few hundred miles from the test equipment at work I was
more interested in getting on the air than the whys. Obviously I had found a
"sweet" spot.

Carl
KM1H