Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Standard

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding Standard
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 08:34:02 -0700
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:38:49 -0500 (CDT), Gene Smar wrote:

>The successful ones know when to quit computing and hand the
>product to the manufacturing engineers.

I learned that many years ago working for Motorola briefly right
after college.

You'll notice that I've followed that approach with my work on coax
baluns, posting the results of my research as I go along. When I do
that, I get questions and comments from others who point me in other
directions, or ask questions that cause me to clarify my thinking or
writing.

Meanwhile, I'm still doing the research.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC