Re: [TowerTalk] critters and cables

To: "'Gregg Seidl'" <k9kl@centurytel.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] critters and cables
From: "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:07:10 -0500
I'm not sure why, but I don't seem to have much of a problem with critters
chewing on coax in my yard. We don't have gophers or squirrels here in Deep
South Texas. We do have a lot of field rats but I think the coyotes and
hawks must keep them at bay. My neighbor gets about a dozen cats at a time
from the animal pound and keeps them around. I see the cats in the yard
fairly often so they may take a toll on the critters. (Unfortunately this
includes the quail and whitewing.)

The coyotes sometimes get outside my bedroom window and sing a few songs at
night but it is better than replacing the coax, I suppose.

Maybe we could ship you some. :-) They really like tasty cats.

Bill, W5VX