[TowerTalk] Can't guy at normal 120 degree spots????

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Can't guy at normal 120 degree spots????
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:32:15 -0400
There is some missing information in your post.  Do you have the concrete
base installed?  If so you can use a pier pin base with your existing
concrete pad and the tower will align itself with your anchors.  If the
tower is already installed and embedded in concrete  you can fabricate guy
rings.

John KK9A