Re: [TowerTalk] Improvise??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Improvise??
From: DMartin560@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:31:08 EDT

That base plate would probably work fine business but I imagine it would cost
more than the 3ft- 4in short base section at $63 (list price).

Dwayne  (KG4ADM)

Contact Norms Fab have him make you a base plate out of Stainless steel with
center spike make of 2x2x.125wall for the center spike to bury down in some
rock. make the this center plate able to tilt over also.
W8TTH

Welding & Machining
2201 Porter Hwy.
Adrian, Michigan 49221